Mishcon de Reya
Based in London with offices in New York, Mishcon de Reya services an international community of clients and provides advice in situations where the constraints of geography often do not apply. The work we undertake is cross-border, multi-jurisdictional and complex.
Our clients are dynamic and sophisticated and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional or accepted ways of working. We like to solve problems quickly. We fiercely guard our clients’ interests, recognising the significant nexus between business affairs and personal affairs and the ways in which this affects our clients.
We appreciate the privilege of sitting alongside our clients as a trusted advisor. Building strong personal connections to our clients and their businesses is important to us. It is for these reasons we say ‘It’s business. But it’s personal’.
Our values make us what we are. They are at the heart of everything we do.
– to provide our clients with the highest quality legal services delivering cost effective solutions in an efficient, professional and businesslike manner.
– to foster a culture which thrives on diversity, respect for the individual and the expression of talent; one that inspires and empowers individuals to fulfil their potential and the potential of the Firm.
– to be open to new ideas, to think creatively, to look for innovative solutions, neither bound by formality nor constrained by convention.
– to act with integrity and frankness in all our dealings both internally and externally, placing the highest value on teamwork and mutual support.
– to build a sustainable, well-managed and profitable business, which the partners hold as trustees for every single member of the Firm.