Event Details & Registration
By completing the following booking form you are signing up to join the LBBC Delegation as a delegate.
The delegate fee is £1500 per delegate (VAT zero rated).
Members based in Libya who wish to attend the programme should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The delegate fee includes:
- Attendance of all events and meetings including dinners, receptions, lunches.
- 3 nights accommodation Benghazi (including breakfast, extras not included)
- Delegation travel insurance and all in-country transport, including airport transfers.
The delegate fee does not include security clearance and flights:
- Security clearance into Benghazi is not part of the delegate fee but will be provided for delegates by the LBBC at cost.
- Flights are not part of the delegate fee but delegates will be met at Benghazi airport to provide assistance if required. Airport transfers will be provided for delegates.
The approximate cost for these services are noted below.
Hotel – The LBBC will arrange hotel accommodation for the delegation in Benghazi.
Flights (not included in the delegate fee):
The delegation will be travelling from Istanbul or Athens. New Athens to Benghazi flights have just been announced and we are waiting to receive flight details. The flight from Istanbul to Benghazi is at 09:20am and we ask delegates to be at Berniq check-in desk 2 hours before flying with their booking reference number and security clearance.
Security Clearnance (not included in the delegate fee):
The cost for security clearance into Benghazi can change – the approx fee has been noted. You will be asked to send the details page of your passport to process the required forms. Your passport needs 2 clear pages and is valid for more than 6 months .
Cancellation Policy and Disclaimer
Up to 3 weeks prior full refund given, thereafter 75% of fee payable. Substitutions may be made at any time with the agreement of the LBBC.
Should circumstances arise where the LBBC Delegation has to be postponed, the LBBC will endeavour to reschedule at the earliest possible date. The LBBC ask delegates to ensure their international travel booking is fully refundable or transferable.