How can we help you?
Is your company active in Libya? Or are you considering opportunities there? Perhaps you’re a Libyan business looking at UK-based trade and investment prospects?
Is your Libyan business facing operational, logistical or compliance-related challenges? Do you need advice to exploit a new opportunity or to identify a new partner?
Do you want to be part of a mutually-supportive network of experts and business people with unparalleled experience of the Libyan trade and investment environment?
LBBC Membership helps you get ‘match ready’ and provides a wide range of benefits including:
- Unique networking opportunities through participation in the LBBC’s programme of events which deliver introductions to Libyan business leaders and decision-makers including government officials and potential partners
- High-level market intelligence, news and analysis including business briefings, exclusive monthly reports and risk advisory updates
- Advice meeting regulatory requirements and negotiating bureaucratic red-tape, including fast-track applications for business visas
- Assistance and advice addressing specific trade and investment challenges from experts with extensive experience of the Libyan business and political scenes
LBBC Council Members enjoy a greater level of attention and a higher degree of influence than Corporate Members in the following key areas:
- Council Members receive principal listing, with their company logos more prominently displayed, on the LBBC website and on LBBC marketing and events material
- They receive prior notice of special networking events and meetings attended by visiting Libyan business and political leaders
- They receive preferential access to high-level meetings and networking functions when the number of guests is limited
- They receive priority invitations to lobbying opportunities with UK officials
- They enjoy enhanced opportunities to host, sponsor and speak at LBBC trade missions and UK-based trade events