A company is looking for rig waste management services.
Opportunity closing date: 22 September 2019
You should be able to collect, handle, transport, treat and arrange disposal of drilling and generic rig waste including:
– oil base mud cutting dried
– water base mud drill cuttings
– contaminated oil base mud fluid
– contaminated water base mud fluid
– generic rig waste
– waste lab testing analysis
The waste is produced during offshore drilling operations. This is in compliance with local and international environmental regulations.
SOURCE: Department for International Trade